At The Hampshire School Chelsea, we are a reflective learning community which prepares learners for an ever-changing world. We aim to inspire a sense of security and belonging, which builds confidence and respect through high expectations academically, socially, and emotionally.
Our school aims and the Five Core Values
- To develop pupils’ self-esteem, resilience and well-being through applying a Growth Mindset to learning.
- To create an atmosphere of mutual respect and consideration for the ideas, values and feelings of others.
- To value and develop strong partnerships with our parents and the wider community.
- To inspire a love of learning and encourage using critical thinking skills across the curriculum and school life so that every pupil strives for personal and academic excellence.
- To encourage responsibility in every pupil so they can confidently make decisions and choices for themselves.